• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MKV files writing with zero frame rate

BBBayud

Using the "Convert for device or into a file" option and picking "Files", I've tried writing various size MKV files at 1080p and 720p, using both the AC3 and AAC audio options as well. In all cases the files freeze on the opening frame in DIVX and do not play. In the Details of the file's Properties, each shows a frame rate of zero. I'm using the latest DIVX 10 player to view the files which works fine playing other MKV files, just not these. The files will play on a WD Media Player but with no capability to FF or Rewind. They play roughly (jittery) on my Samsung Blu-ray. In all cases they show being zero minutes in length and won't allow use of FF, Rewind or mouse to move to another point in the file.

Similarly for MP4, I've found that the files play on the PC except I can't fast forward or move to another point in the file (can only watch in real time), and WD Media Player gives me an error that the audio format isn't supported even though it plays the MKV files written in the same AC3....

Suggestions welcome - thanks!

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Back