• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

mkv chapters?

DonDallas1971

I just downloaded the trial to see what this product is all about. I only own a couple of Bluray disks so I tried this out with Avatar. I attempted to convert Avatar to mkv, thinking it would retain the chapters and such like an iso file, while being able to reduce the size dramatically. I ended up with a 4gb mkv that looks pretty good when playing from a Pi with XBMC. However, there are no chapters and if I want to jump forward and I have to use the slow ff option. Not exactly what I was expecting. Is there a way to get chapters built into the mkv so I can easily jump around when playing? Not seeing any settings for this. Oddly, XMBC says the movie is 5:33 long instead of the actual 2:41. Even when playing the mkv in VLC I cannot jump forward at all. Just seems weird.

My main interest in this product is to reduce the size dramatically into a decent format that will play on my XMBC with chapters. Any ideas?

Not weird, pretty sure current mkv support does not contain chapter support. Unless I'm mistaking, chapter support is on the feature request list.

On the duration discrepancy, I have no idea.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back