• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mitsubishi 55819 and Video switchers

thedatman

A year ago I put a component video switcher so I could have more than one HD input. I purchased the Atlona 4x1 and it seemed to work but during commercials the signal changed and caused the picture to turn blue for a second or 2. The programs seemed ok. I found if I set the dish receiver to gray bar the problem almost went away.

I finally got tired of it and posted something here and someone said they had the same thing with the Altlona and got Impact Acoustics 40697 and never had a problem with that again. So I got one and it was much better but still during the commercials the picture would flicker a little but not turn blue. Blu-rays played great. Then during BD movies explosions the picture started flickering. The 20th century fox intro would not even play without filickering.

Could this be a repair issue with my 55819?

something odd I figured out. If I set dish receiver to graybar the problem all but goes away

Back