• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Missing Letterbox and Cinemascope Zoom option

mjw2005

Looks like the new version of CloneDVD mobile is missing the Cinemascope Zoom and Letterbox options...

I for one liked those options....Is there anyway to get them back?

Looks like the new version of CloneDVD mobile is missing the Cinemascope Zoom and Letterbox options...

I for one liked those options....Is there anyway to get them back?
it must be a glitch with your computer.
i can confirm that i still have both of those options on clonedvdmobile v1.1.6.1.

have you tried uninstalling,restarting your computer,then reinstalling clonedvdmobile?

Last edited:
Wild guess - are you cloning a non-letterboxed (4:3 aspect ratio) DVD? I think those options don't show up in that case (I don't have that PC up to allow me confirm this).

Mike

Back