• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

missing DLL

K.i.s

With great fear and reluctance, I took your advice, and "just installed the damn thing". Exactly as I feared, I'm getting a message window that says

"Trial Information
You have 21 days left of your 21 day trial period"

Yet I have a LEGITIMATE COPY installed on an external drive, so what happened? I don't want the "Trial Version", I want what I paid for.

Let's put some energy into keeping this simple. ;)
I see you have requested your key file several times and we've sent it to you.
I just sent it to you again.

Now read this carefully:

Please check your all your email folders now, including inbox and spam or junk folder for e-mail from

<orders@slysoft.com>.

To activate your license(s), please locate and open that license email:

- *Save* the attached license key files from the license email(s) I just sent you to your Desktop and then follow the remaining instructions.

Keep in mind for the future: the difference between running again and buying again is only circumstances and sometimes we can't find a key you were advised to back up.

Note: for Windows 7 and/or Vista be sure you understand User Account Control
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/299-user-account-control-uac-change-no[..]

and then all will be well.

Let's put some energy into keeping this simple. ;)
I see you have requested your key file several times and we've sent it to you.
I just sent it to you again.

Now read this carefully:

Please check your all your email folders now, including inbox and spam or junk folder for e-mail from

<orders@slysoft.com>.

To activate your license(s), please locate and open that license email:

- *Save* the attached license key files from the license email(s) I just sent you to your Desktop and then follow the remaining instructions.

Keep in mind for the future: the difference between running again and buying again is only circumstances and sometimes we can't find a key you were advised to back up.

Note: for Windows 7 and/or Vista be sure you understand User Account Control
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/299-user-account-control-uac-change-no[..]

and then all will be well.

It took a few tries, but this seems to be working. Thank you for your help, and I did print out the Keys and have put them in several locations for future reference.

You need to save the key file somewhere, printing them out won't help

Back