• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Missing Content with HBO Max | Disney + Not Downloading] v.1.1.5.8 !!

ward97

I was able to connect and accept the data from my HBOMAX account, but when I log in, everything is not displayed, I closed AnyStream and when I opened it again, IHe asked again for the data, which should already have been saved and again when entering, not everything is displayed.In Disney + it remains caught at 25% at the beginning of the session.Could you fix those details please.

I was able to connect and accept the data from my HBOMAX account, but when I log in, everything is not displayed, I closed AnyStream and when I opened it again, IHe asked again for the data, which should already have been saved and again when entering, not everything is displayed.In Disney + it remains caught at 25% at the beginning of the session.Could you fix those details please.
Log file or dump file please

Try again but as you see in the image, you can only visualize that, the search engine does not work and so it takes a long time to find what you want, I send you what you asked me.

PkvN3Yg.png

Attachments

• VcWA2y6.png
    VcWA2y6.png
    224.9 KB · Views: 9
A fix is on the way, thanks.
Note:
Please use descriptive titles for your threads "problems with 1.1.5.8" can mean anything (and by that makes it an opportunity for thread-hijacking).

I updated the title just now, although it's more than one problem which makes it somewhat difficult to accurately reflect.

I updated the title just now, although it's more than one problem which makes it somewhat difficult to accurately reflect.
It seems to me that you should not because according to the title it reflects problems only with hbomax, while I mention that I also have problems with primevideo, it would be good if you return the original title, grace.

The original title, as mentioned, simply said "problems" which is completely and totally non-descriptive. So now you get an even longer title.

It seems to me that you should not because according to the title it reflects problems only with hbomax, while I mention that I also have problems with primevideo, it would be good if you return the original title, grace.
Hmm, I can't see any mention regarding prime. But you did talk about Disney+ and hbomax.
Actually, those are entirely distinct problems, though they do have a similar cause - therefore you should normally really open a new thread per issue. And "problems" is really not a helpful title, that can apply to anything on this forum - then we might not be using thread titles at all ;)

Things tend to get messy otherwise (you'll get resolution advisories for one issue, will apply them to the other, or will give information referring to one issue and we mistake it to be meant for the other, chaos...).

Please try 1.1.5.9

Hello RedFox Dev Team,

Upgraded from 1.1.5.2 and here are my observations.

• This version fixed the problem with Netflix defaulting to descriptive audio. Netflix works.
  • HBO Max works
  • Disney Plus will not load. I get a pop-up from AS that says Page content could not be retrieved
  • Amazon Prim will not load. Blank gray screen. AS status shows "Please wait while the page is being loaded.

Keep up the splendid work and I look forward to your next update to fix the issue.

Thank you.

Everything work for me, I tried replicating Amazon screen not loading but couldn'tAmazon.png

Hello RedFox Dev Team,

Upgraded from 1.1.5.2 and here are my observations.

• This version fixed the problem with Netflix defaulting to descriptive audio. Netflix works.
  • HBO Max works
  • Disney Plus will not load. I get a pop-up from AS that says Page content could not be retrieved
  • Amazon Prim will not load. Blank gray screen. AS status shows "Please wait while the page is being loaded.

Keep up the splendid work and I look forward to your next update to fix the issue.

Thank you.
Please leave a logfile for Amz and D+, but we know that there are some issues so please wait for the next release.

Back