• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Missing .ccd file

Nemesisman

I have a simple question...

I'm using CCD software since january of this year. Back then I've made a backup of my Final Fantasy VIII game (PSX) I've compressed the 4 cd's of the game after de backup. Due to some reason unknown to me dunno what happened to the .ccd files. I think my sister did a disk clean or something and accidently erased the files. Anyways I know that I can open the .img files with other software than Clone Cd and convert it to other image file and burn it. I still have the original disks but 3 of them are damaged and unreadeable.

The major question here is: Since the game is copy protected can I simply ignore the .sub file and convert the .img to .iso (for ex.) and burn it or the .sub file is necessary to get the game running on my psx? If the .sub file is needed is ther a way to incorporate it on the .iso file

Can someone please lend me a hand on this?

I really love this game...

I have a simple question...

I'm using CCD software since january of this year. Back then I've made a backup of my Final Fantasy VIII game (PSX) I've compressed the 4 cd's of the game after de backup. Due to some reason unknown to me dunno what happened to the .ccd files. I think my sister did a disk clean or something and accidently erased the files. Anyways I know that I can open the .img files with other software than Clone Cd and convert it to other image file and burn it. I still have the original disks but 3 of them are damaged and unreadeable.

The major question here is: Since the game is copy protected can I simply ignore the .sub file and convert the .img to .iso (for ex.) and burn it or the .sub file is necessary to get the game running on my psx? If the .sub file is needed, is there a way to "incorporate" it on the .iso file

Can someone please lend me a hand on this?

I really love this game...

Back