• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Miss Saigon

dogberry

When I rip this and burn to a new disc I get colour bars and a tone for 2.5 minutes before either of the two features it then plays as normal. Any ideas?

Thank you for your message Chevron. If Anydvd doesn't rip why have I got a program called AnyDVD Ripper? Is that some sort of clue?

Thank you James will give it a try.

There is no seperate anydvd ripper. The ripper is part of AnyDVD.

I have updated my Anydvd to beta version 8.0.5.1 and used Anydvd ripper (which apparently does not exist), as I did several times before with the current version with this movie. The color bars and tone are now no longer present on the stream.

Thank you again Chevron for editing your first post and making my second post totally out of context.

Thanks James I tried Clone BD (before changing to Beta) and got the original problem.

Nobody said the anydvd ripper didn't exist. Your post gave read as totally seperate program "AnyDVD ripper", thats all. All i said is that the ripper i know is part of AnyDVD. No more, no less. As to the edit, i alsways check my posts after posting. Probably got posted after i had just edited and hadn't pressed submit yet.

I do have the email notifying me of your first post. You changed rip to burn.

I do not wish to play these childish games anymore so I will not respond to your schoolboy behaviour.

Back