• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

red0x

unable to backup

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.7.1_Info_J_Miss Peregrine HFPC.ziplog
    2 MB · Views: 12
That's a streetlock title. Not scheduled for release for another 10 days. You'll have to wait until then.

Any update for this title? It's been officially released today (10 days, like stated previously)
Thank you

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.8.0_Info_F_Miss Peregrine HFPC.ziplog
    2 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
@James lol. But do you have an update on this, OTHER than the date? :)

@StoneInk no, 1 logfile is never enough. Movies come in multiple versions per region. What may work for the standard release may for example not work for a 2 disc release. Hence the mandatory logfiles.

@James lol. But do you have an update on this, OTHER than the date? :)

@StoneInk no, 1 logfile is never enough. Movies come in multiple versions per region. What may work for the standard release may for example not work for a 2 disc release. Hence the mandatory logfiles.

OK, Understood... Sorry for that...

There's a problem with these discs, no log files required, we'll need to look into this.

As additional info, this disc (Canadian version at least) now require an access code that you obtain online in order to play this disc. It's not a very friendly process... I had to go to http://playmybluray.com/1 to get the access code that you then enter on your player...

As additional info, this disc (Canadian version at least) now require an access code that you obtain online in order to play this disc. It's not a very friendly process... I had to go to http://playmybluray.com/1 to get the access code that you then enter on your player...

Yes, that is known. It is a Street Locked disc.
AnyDVD normally takes care of this for you.

I just don't see how the "consumer" will continue to tolerate this action taken by the industry.

most of them don't know. It's only an issue if u get discs early and need to make backup. If you get them on or after release date or don't need backups, the "issue" doesn't exist.

I know we were asked not to upload logfiles for this title but videoeta.com & Amazon show the US release for this movies as DEC 13. Anyway, this is a rental from Family Video. Looks to be a retail version. I am able to watch the movie (PowerDVD) if I get the access code (what a hassle).

Code for today:
JEKM-N7UU-Z8G3-PUC4-HU51

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.8.0_Info_D_Miss Peregrine HFPC.ziplog
    2 MB · Views: 1
I know we were asked not to upload logfiles for this title but videoeta.com & Amazon show the US release for this movies as DEC 13. Anyway, this is a rental from Family Video. Looks to be a retail version. I am able to watch the movie (PowerDVD) if I get the access code (what a hassle).

Code for today:
JEKM-N7UU-Z8G3-PUC4-HU51
That code also works on my rental disc too. The privately owned store got it from Wal-Mart here in Canada.
First time I ever experienced this, what a majour pain in the ass !
Imagine a family sitting down with a bunch of young kids and having this thrown at them where one has to find the bloody code and then have to carefully type it in. :confused: o_O
I wonder if the disc would work in this old Blu-ray player that has no internet connection on it ???

Hopefully Pete will be able to fix this...

Attached is a log file for US Rental Miss Peregrines HFPC. The disc played fine in a regular Blu-ray player without asking for any code.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.8.0_Info_G_Miss Peregrine HFPC.ziplog
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Attached is a log file for US Rental Miss Peregrines HFPC. The disc played fine in a regular Blu-ray player without asking for any code.
Found some info about stand-alone Blu-ray players:
The player has to have the feature enabled, if your player is older and or has no internet connection, Wi-Fi or LAN line, then it will work.

most of them don't know. It's only an issue if u get discs early and need to make backup. If you get them on or after release date or don't need backups, the "issue" doesn't exist.
It looks like this user was just trying to watch it using PDVD.

Now my question is was AnyDVDHD running and that's what caused it or was it disabled.

It looks like this user was just trying to watch it using PDVD.
Now my question is was AnyDVDHD running and that's what caused it or was it disabled.
Without AnyDVD you always have to enter the code.
With AnyDVD working correctly, you don't.

Back