• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries

webheadjeff

Hello!

I've got the Blu-Ray of Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries Series 1 (purchased here - http://www.deepdiscount.com/miss-fishers-murder-mysteries-series-1/054961894598 and would assume US version), and am trying to either copy the individual episodes or create an iso file. Either way, nothing works. AnyDVD acts like it's unlocked, but slows to a crawl (speed descreases to virtually 0) if trying to create an ISO. Other DVD ripping programs can "see" the episodes, but can't do anything with them.

I've attached a log file if that helps.

Thanks!
Jeff

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.8.0_Info_E_BDROM.ziplog
    238.2 KB · Views: 4
To be honest, not sure. I don't ever watch them on a computer using the drive. I copy them over to a drive, and use my JRiver media center to play on any of the tv's in the house. The living room has a media server and use DLNA on all the rest. I will check and see and let you know.

If all 3 act the same then you need to provide logfiles for all 3. Or if there's an issue, only the disc where that logfile is from will be fixed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Back