miracle season

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by ddeck64, Aug 9, 2018.

1. ddeck64

ddeck64 New Member

won't rip anyone else having problem

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

testiles likes this.
  3. The House

The House Active Member

I am also have trouble with The Miracle Season (US). I keep getting AnyDVD is scanning the disk for about 5 minutes. Eventually I get a message that it is unable crack the all the CCS keys on the disk. After that, it goes back to AnyDVD is scanning the disk message reappearing at a much faster pace and the disk is not available.

I ejected the disk and on the second try, the disk finally showed up on AnyDVD status page and is available (again, after 5 minutes of scanning and giving me the CCS keys error message). I will let you know if I have any more issues.

Attached Files:

4. Ch3vr0n

Then you need to reread that message anydvd is giving you. It's telling you EXACTLY what the problem is (and why decryption takes so long)

ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.02
    Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

5. The House

The House Active Member

The region was set in software via AnyDVD. Did not know it was required to set hardware as well.

Thanks.

6. Ch3vr0n

That setting really only matters for region 1 discs, and doesn't exclude that the drive region still needs to be set.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

7. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

And what Ch3vr0n didn't say, is make sure that you EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting the drive region.

8. The House

The House Active Member

I realized that when I check the drive and it said it was region one. Exited and it showed not set. Replaced my drive recently for a 'UHD Friendly" drive and did not set the region.

No issues with the disk now. Thanks for the help.