• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Minor ui issue - audio languages selection

Steve55

If there are 5 audio languages, it doesn't seem possible to scroll down to see the fifth. See attached screenprints.

Attachments

• prints.zip
    1 MB · Views: 8
That's probably going to be down to some font sizing on your system, I have disc that have 7 or 8 audio tracks and it scrolls down fine

If there are 5 audio languages, it doesn't seem possible to scroll down to see the fifth. See attached screenprints.
What is the scaling factor on your system? And what happens if you change it, would that resolve the problem?
Also: Win8 or Win10?

Win 10

I'll check these point out and get back to you - give me a day or two

Cheers

I've just spent half an hour trying to recreate this and can't! Same disk same everything... but now it works perfectly. Tried maximising resizing changing sort order
The scaling is 200% and I'm sure I never changed that
I think not worth wasting any more time on
Sorry

Back