• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mini DvD

Nny

If I have a Mini DVD recorder and I recorde something to a Mini DVD can I stick the Mini DVD into my drive and make a copy usering Clone DVD. So that DVD plays in a DVD player ?

If I have a Mini DVD recorder and I recorde something to a Mini DVD can I stick the Mini DVD into my drive and make a copy usering Clone DVD. So that DVD plays in a DVD player ?

It depends on whether your recorder is recoding in a dvd-video format. If it isn't then the answer is no.

Nny,

If you post the AnyDVD info that might help alot :);)

If it's in "MiniDVD" format (just a smaller DVD disc), then it should already be able to be played in a standard DVD player.

If you're not able to play it in a standard DVD player as is, you probably have one of two things, a raw or some other video format file, OR
a VideoNow disc. I've posted a few times about them to no avail.

Video files (non-DVD format) need to be converted to DVD with something like Nero Vision.
VideoNow discs are a pain in the arse. For one thing they don't fit in the MiniDVD/Micro Disc slot in PC drives, and they're recorded as an 2-channel audio disc. One channel is an mono audio track and the other a non-standard video track.

Back