• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Middle School The Worst Years of My Life (Bluray)

dualchr0me

I am using anydvd hd 8.0.9.0 with CloneBd 1.1.3.3 in attempts to clone a physical Bluray original disk to iso or BD-R25. Two problems i run into are : 1. That the cinavia will not remove. I tried down converting Hd audio using codec Dolby Digital AC3. When I converted all audio to AC3 iso plays through 20 min mark but audio is speeding up and slowing down consistantly. When I burned all ac converted to disc, it won't play much past fbi warnings with power dvd 16. 2. The Disc Image created is only 9gb in size compared to the usual 23gb.

Included is my ziplog file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_F_MIDDLE_SCHOOL_BD.ziplog
    825 KB · Views: 3
Cinavia.jpg
Do you have " Remove Cinavia Watermark checked in AnyDVDHD settings

thank u for responding. yes. proof attached

Attachments

• watermark proof.JPG
    watermark proof.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 18
The speeding up and slowing down is how CloneBD prevents Cinavia from kicking in so you either have to go with that or make sure you have the option in AnyDVD ticked that stops PDVD from detecting Cinavia and make a version with the Remove Cinavia unticked

My main objective is to be able to burn to a BD-r25 and be able to watch on a tv via a blue ray player or gaming console that supports bluray playback. When I play a burned bluray of this title, It plays FBI warning and lionsgate and CBS promos, then black screen or back to console's main screen. Also the all audio converted iso as mentioned in previous post, plays past the 20 minute mark only for a warning to pop up and mute the audio around 30-40 minute mark. Hope my input was constructive and look forward to improvements on anydvd hd and or clonebd.

Back