• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

michael clayton just wont backup

mynamesjohnny

i have tried several times and i keep getting a message...( i am using anydvd 6315, and clonedvd 2915)

its a processing error:

h:/video_ts/vts_01_5.vob: read error

the request could not be performed because of an I/O device error.
if reading the media has failed, please clean the surface and try again.

File 1 I:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_5.VOB 1117 TCSectorReader

any ideas? i have tried this several times...

johnny

Last edited:
1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "Default" button. Click "ok"

2. a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

3. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

thanks webslinger.........

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_H_MICHAEL_CLAYTON.zip
    73.9 KB · Views: 10
thanks webslinger.........

There's nothing on this disc in terms of protection other than CSS (which is on almost all discs in Region 1). You most likely have a bad original disc that needs to be exchanged. However, you do have some packet writing software, Sonic Solutions' Drive Letter Access, on your system, which can cause conflicts with Clonedvd, Anydvd, and other programs. If you need to drag and drop files to burn (as you would to a floppy disc), then use dvd-ram instead (and I suggest using a FAT file system with dvd-ram), which is more stable.

drvmcdb (system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys), Version: 9.10.6.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 9.10.06a

DLACDBHM (System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS), Version: 0.0.0.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Roxio
Copyright: Copyright © 2006 Roxio
Description: Shared Driver Component
FileVersion: local_build

Follow these steps in order:

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "DRVMCDB". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "DLACDBHM". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind the program(s) that installed those filters will no longer work properly.

2) Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Last edited:
Back