• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MI: fallout voice audio is muffled

H2O Aviators

Anyone having issues with the voice audio being muffled starting at chapter 3?

Not an anydvd issue. Anydvd has ZERO effect on audio volume. Define "muffled". Getting some sort of warning or error message? What's your playback software/device model?

Ah, ok. I was wondering if maybe a new protection messed with the audio. I am using a dune player and a nvidia shield for playback, same issue. I will try playing the original and see if it’s an issue with the disc, need to hit RB again.

There is a protection that can mess with the audio, and it's Cinavia. Some dune players are affected by it, but not the shield as it's not a licensed blu-ray player. You'll need to elaborate on what EXACTLY the problem is. If you're getting an error message and if so what it is,... still too many variables.

No error messages at all, rips just fine, plays just fine. ripped to windows home server 2011, play over my network to either the Dune player or the shield. It plays fine for the first chapter or two and then the center channel sound muffled (almost distant), the surround and music is all good. I appreciate your help on this.

Definitely not an anydvd issue then. Sounds like they messed up during authoring.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back