• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Method for Ripping ISO to PS3

mick2006

I noticed some of you talking about placing the ISO image of discs hard drive so the PS3 can read it. I would like to put an ISO on an external hard drive and then be able to play that image on the PS3. I know I need to install Linux first and then go from there. Could anyone give some step by step instructions as to how to go about doing all this. Thanks.

nope, I think you are referring to dumping BR isos to a external linux formatted hdd to mount the iso later at a windows pc. (requires additonal XP drivers for the linux file system)

the ps3 can not playback a BR iso from an external drive. it is limited to the fat32 capacity of 4GB and also I doubt that there is a way to mount .iso files under ps3 OS.

Back