Message to SlySoft Staff

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by HomerGB, Feb 6, 2008.

1. HomerGB

HomerGB Well-Known Member

Hi everyone at Slysoft...
    I was just wondering, you all do a fantastic job there keeping all of us happy by constantly keeping up to date with all of the latest movies,(well most of them anyway).
    I was just wondering, what do you do with all the movies you use when you finished doing your stuff with them ?, you must have a monster collection, and an even bigger property to store them in...:D:agree::D

Keep the updates coming..:bowdown:

2. sondeterra

sondeterra Well-Known Member

Ongoing construction

After they finish building their fishing pier and boat dock they'll start on a breakwater with all the DVD Hard cases they have.:agree::D8)

3. linx05

linx05 Well-Known Member

That is what I have wondered. But I never recieved an answer about it :(

4. HomerGB

Looks like we'll never get a answer on this one, never mind it wasn't that important anyway...:rolleyes:

5. deaacs

deaacs Well-Known Member

I'm not surprised, because it's their business what and how they run their business - if they reveal too much other people can just copy them. Still, I would guess they hire a large number of titles rather then buying them all the time, as this would help to reduce the expense incurred.

6. HomerGB

I guess you're right, I was just curious that's all ...:doh:

Oh well, back to the drawing board on this one...:D

7. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

i thought if people had problems with particular dvd's,the IFO (?) files were (usually) uploaded/e-mailed to slysoft so the dvd could be 'fixed'?