message saying licence expired

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by jamescock1, Nov 23, 2021 at 4:39 PM.

1. jamescock1

jamescock1 Active Member

hi got a message saying licence expired i must purchase new licence which i confused about as just paid 60.00 3 days ago to upgrade to pro

[edit by Ivan: screenshot removed for privacy reasons]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2021 at 8:59 PM
  2. DQ

DQ Well-Known Member

Hey man, that screen snip shows your name just FYI

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

The upgrade message on the purchase page also clearly states: "The upgrade to AnyStream Plus only unlocks the additional functionality and is a 1 time payment. It does not modify the original license expiration date or extend it.

4. jamescock1

jamescock1 Active Member

so its cost me $60 dollars for 3 days ? thats a rip off dont you think as i was not given a option to extend my time it just said 60.00 to upgrade

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

No it's not a ripoff. You simply didn't read the message, or overlooked it that is all. The shop currently also simply is not capable of unlocking the plus version functionality AND extending the license at the same time. They are working on that but for the moment unlocking plus AND extending needs to be done in 2 seperate transactions. There's no way around that for the moment. I'll tag @Ivan maybe he can make some kind of discount gesture on the renewal part. As stated, when you then renew that license, it'll be a straight up plus version for whichever duration you choose. (hint: lifetime is the smarter choice ;))

Please wait for ivan to respond now :)

6. MuttJunior

MuttJunior Member

No. It's $60 for the ADD-ON license. Is still needs the original license to be valid to work.

RedFox 1 likes this.
  7. mwb1100

mwb1100 Well-Known Member

8. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

You paid 60 to upgrade to the Plus version, now you have to pay again to upgrade your license because it has run out, you have the option of a 1 year,2,year 3 year or lifetime.

9. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

The right thing was done. All he did was upgrade to the Plus version, now he has to extend his license.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  10. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

Please check your PM, I've got a candy for you...

Sally Leon, bjjones, BRCS and 3 others like this.
  11. jamescock1

jamescock1 Active Member

many thanks you been so kind

Sally Leon, BRCS and whatever_gong82 like this.