• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

merging ISO files ???

Knothead55

:doh:DELETED found it doubled SORRY EVERYONE:doh:

Last edited:
HELP WITH MERGING SMALLER ISO files ???

:confused: Does anyone around and reading know of "ANY" "programs / program" that would enable me to merge smaller ISO's ?
The problem I am having is after coping disks find that some side "B" only have 2 episodes and thats really to small to burn and dvd decryter won't let me burn again after one has already finished. as it automaticly closes the disk and doesn't give me an option to leave the disk open for future use. I wanted to take both of the smaller ISO's and merge them to be able to be burnt on one side making it a full side at about 4.6 or so. Any help and or recomemendations about this would greatl be "APPRECIATED TO EVERYONE" ::bowdown: :doh: :bowdown:

Last edited:
Back