• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Merchant Services Solution

KWSchneider

Apparently I do not have adequate privileges (after all I'm only a 7or8 year LTL subscriber) to post on the pricing thread where this posting belongs - but if RedFox is still looking for a Merchant Services platform to process Credit Cards, I could have a solution for you.

It would be a $US denominated account accepting VISA/MC/AMEX and Discover, with the only restriction being that non-US based cards be pre-approved by the subscriber's credit card company (subscriber would have to ensure that a $US transaction is pre-authorized). Automatic and/or recurring subscriptions would not pose any problem.

Our business is providing online transaction processing services, and all transactions would conform to/comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).

My subscription number is 12660140 if you would like to contact me further for more information.

Apparently I do not have adequate privileges (after all I'm only a 7or8 year LTL subscriber) to post on the pricing thread where this posting belongs - but if RedFox is still looking for a Merchant Services platform to process Credit Cards, I could have a solution for you.

It would be a $US denominated account accepting VISA/MC/AMEX and Discover, with the only restriction being that non-US based cards be pre-approved by the subscriber's credit card company (subscriber would have to ensure that a $US transaction is pre-authorized). Automatic and/or recurring subscriptions would not pose any problem.

Our business is providing online transaction processing services, and all transactions would conform to/comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).

My subscription number is 12660140 if you would like to contact me further for more information.

If your subscription number is Slysoft/RedFox related, you should get rid of the number from being online.

You can also do a Private Message (PM) to one of the Moderators.

Other than that, I hope that this will help out RedFox.

Back