Merchant Services Solution

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by KWSchneider, Mar 31, 2016.

1. KWSchneider

KWSchneider Member

Apparently I do not have adequate privileges (after all I'm only a 7or8 year LTL subscriber) to post on the pricing thread where this posting belongs - but if RedFox is still looking for a Merchant Services platform to process Credit Cards, I could have a solution for you.

It would be a $US denominated account accepting VISA/MC/AMEX and Discover, with the only restriction being that non-US based cards be pre-approved by the subscriber's credit card company (subscriber would have to ensure that a $US transaction is pre-authorized). Automatic and/or recurring subscriptions would not pose any problem.

Our business is providing online transaction processing services, and all transactions would conform to/comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).

My subscription number is 12660140 if you would like to contact me further for more information.

2. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

If your subscription number is Slysoft/RedFox related, you should get rid of the number from being online.

You can also do a Private Message (PM) to one of the Moderators.

Other than that, I hope that this will help out RedFox.