• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Menus

duke69

When I do a partial copy and burn I get the "menu lite".
When I do a complete copy and burn I get no menus of any kind (not the original disc's menu or menu lite).

Is this the result others are getting?

Partial copy does give a lite menu. Full copy should give the same menu as the original. If the original doesn't have a menu, then the full copy won't either. If the original does have a menu and the full copy doesn't then something is not right and you need to send a logfile in.

If the copy completed successfully then there will be no visible logfile button, you can then pull up the logfile button by pressing the alt key on the final screen. You will then be able to create and send a logfile to the developers

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Unfortunately, at least for me, I am usually past the last screen (closed CloneBD) before I encounter the problem and then it's too late for Alt.

Back