• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Menus not working in some burned DVDs on my standalone DVD

even_steven

I'm having problems with backups of Scrubs Season 5 (R2). I use AnyDVD and CloneDVD to copy and compress the DVDs to single layer Verbatim DVD+R discs. I'm using the standard options and selecting the "Clone DVD" option to copy the whole disc with menus intact.

When I burn the DVDs, I can't access the menus on my DVD player (Sony RDR-HXD860). Pressing Play just takes me straight to the first episode, and when I press the menu key on the remote I get a black screen and the player pauses. If I unpause or hit play the player stops.

When I play the DVD though my PC with Media Player 10 the menus work fine. It seems logical then that there's an issue with my DVD player, but it only seems to affect these 4 DVDs. I've backed up other DVDs using exactly the same method before and since and all work perfectly.

Anyone have any ideas what's causing this and/or how to fix it?

1. Update to Anydvd 6.1.6.9 and Clonedvd 2.9.1.1

2. Click the "default" button in Anydvd. Click "ok".

3. Ensure you preserve the main menus in Clonedvd.

Back