• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Mein Blind Date" hat einen Screen Pass-Kopierschutz

kleinlaut60

Hallo,

es gibt wieder einmal eine Bluray mit dem bekannten "Screen Pass-Kopierschutz"
Es handelt sich um den Film "Mein blind Date - Mit dem Leben"

Kann dieser gefixt werden?

Vorab vielen Dank und viele Grüße

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.0_Info_E_BLIND_DATE.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
Hallo,

vielen Dank, hier die neue Log-Datei.

Gruß

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.0_Info_E_BLIND_DATE.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
Kann ich bestätigen,

jetzt läuft die Bluray perfekt!

Nochmals vielen Dank :)

@kleinlaut60
Hinweis: An deinem Laufwerk ist die DVD-Region noch nicht gesetzt, zufällig gesehen im Logfile(!)
AnyDVD kann sonst DVD-CSS-Schutz nicht richtig überwinden.

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 8.1.6.0, BDPHash.bin 17-07-03)
OPTIARC BD RW BD-5850H 1.00 NOV22,2011
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!) <==================
{...}

An unset drive region is irrelevant in this case. Drive hardware regions only apply do DVDs. Blu-ray regions are stored at the DISC level (Java code). On top of that this wasn't a region problem, this was a Blu-ray SCREENPASS protection issue. Regions have zero impact on that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Yep, I know it's not quite the topic.
Just had in mind that he will get issues if he wants to copy a DVD instead in the future which might open another topic.
(As Screenpass issue problem seems resolved)
Should have written in PM or better myself being quiet :)

@theosch du hast schon alles richtig gemacht (y) - Ch3vr0n weiss nur alles immer besser, und muss immer das letzte Wort haben - also seinen Kommentar einfach ignorieren

No I don't have to have the last word. What I do have to do is correct incorrect information

It's OK. Maybe he appears a bit "harsh" sometimes, and it's a bit "struggling" (for me) sometimes but I know Ch3vr0n doesn't intend to be nasty.
In some cases I really told false stuff. And I got helpful information and explanation why, about technical issues on Blu-rays and BDs from Ch3vr0n and other mods/developers.

I'm still not so sure what was wrong here about my corrected text, what I actually meant in connection between:
With no DVD region set in DVD-drive <-> he would get issues copying DVDs and bypassing?/removing CSS from DVD-(Video)?
But I must admit, first I really wrote it in a misunderstanding way that CSS was related to Blu-ray although it isn't used on Blu-ray, totally different.

Damn Off-Topic, sorry. I've written much Off-topic stuff, but the mods and devs are very generous and patient with me and others :)

Related topic here
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/familie-heinz-becker-7-staffel-2x-dvd-lassen-sich-nicht-entschlüsseln.73239/#post-470827
(In the status log from an original DVD-ROM Video: "Removed CSS copy protection" is missing, see also logfile)

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 8.1.7.0, BDPHash.bin 17-07-03)
MATSHITA BD-MLT {...} 1.02
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!) <====????
Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2146944 sectors (4193 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: DVD_VIDEO
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 2!
Video Standard: PAL

AI scan forced, heuristic scan detected no protection!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 9 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2! <===????

<===??? (And perhaps, at first this one (satisfaction60) might have tried to "set" DVD region 2 while AnyDVD running, which should be closed before doing so.)

Last edited:
As to the first line marked with ====> that's the drive hardware region which really wasn't set and this is the Blu-ray section. Unset or not, it's irrelevant in this case. Even in the English section I don't mention that for Blu-ray issues if I spot it, as it has no impact anyway. Blu-ray region is stored in the Java code on the disc.

As to the second line, that's the 'software' region you specify in AnyDVD. Which according to James (lead dev) is semi-irrelevant even for dvd's. The AnyDVD region u specific only comes into play for DVD regions and only then for RCE protected discs, which in 99% of the cases are region 1 releases

Back