• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Meet the Robinsons DVD jump play

Dekyon

Hi, I have the my first problem using AnyDVD HD! There is a first time for all!! :)

the problematic disc is the Italian R2 dvd version of Disney's "Meet the Robinsons", in italian "I Robinson, una famiglia spaziale".
AnyDVD recognise the dvd. Here the status messages:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
PHILIPS SPD7000P BPCJ R___
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1855728 sectors (3624 MBytes)
Total size: 3711435 sectors (7248 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: MEET_THE_ROBINSONS_ITA
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: PAL
Media is locked to region(s): 2!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
Found & removed bogus title set!
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 3 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!​

I use theatertek 2.5.1 (latest version) on Vista for dvd playback. The playback start but after every minute the movie "jump" one minute back!
For exampli if I start the movie from the beginning it repeat continuosly the "disney picture" and the "Disney animation studios" presentation.
I try to move manually across the movie, but it jump back of one minute every minute too!

TT can play the movie without AnyDVD but it seems to find problematic the sync using EVR. Every the same minute there is a little stutter.

thank you

Back