Media Write Errors

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by rferguson, Mar 30, 2007.

1. rferguson

rferguson New Member

I am having the same problem I see others in this forum have experienced, namely the wasting of disks due to media write errors using CloneDVD2. I am sure that my problem is poor quality disks (much from CMC Mags). Could someone please recommend a quality maker of blank media which will not break the bank, and where to purchase them? Thank you in advance

2. G-Omaha

G-Omaha Well-Known Member

You can get 8x TY's at supermediastore or Meritline for about $35 per hundred or less - and that should include shipping.

3. trussme

trussme Well-Known Member

Media that works..

Try Verbatim DVD +R 16X (make sure it was made in Singapore) in 100 packs for $29.99 (.30each) from www.newegg.com.....I've never made a coaster using this brand with CloneDVD2 & latest version of AnyDVD.

4. rferguson

rferguson New Member

Thank you! Will get them today. Have enough coasters already to last several lifetimes.

5. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Good Verbatim +R DLs are made in Singapore. Verbatim +Rs tend to be made made in Taiwan (by CMC or Prodisc) or India (by Moser Baer). CMC made Verbatim +Rs tend to be better, currently, than those made by Prodisc or Moser Baer/MBIL. For Verbatim +R blank media look at http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=2589

Last edited: Mar 30, 2007
  6. trussme

trussme Well-Known Member

Oh, just DL's...