• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Media Write Error - CloneDVD2

Lester

Media Write Error caused by Musicmatch Jukebox

I've started getting a "media write error" using CloneDVD2(4x) for several weeks now and don't know whats causing it. I can burn the DVD with no problems using 1-ClickDVD 5 and the same media(Verbatim 4.7GB 16x). I can burn the DVD on CloneDVD2 if I use Verbatim +R DL media. It also doesn't matter what movie it is, as this has happens on any of them that I have tried to burn.

Should I uninstall and reinstall, or are there settings that I just haven't configured correctly.

AnyDVD - 6.1.1.4
CloneDVD2 - 2.9.03
Lite-On DVDRW SHM-165H65
Lite-On DVD ROM SOHD-16P9SV
Windows XP Pro. SP2

Last edited by a moderator:
My Problem Fixed

My problem was a conflict with a TSR file from Musimatch Jukebox 10. The file mim.exe was loading at startup, which was causing my burn problems. I found this by searching all the other posts in this forum with the same problem. It appears to be a fairly common fix, and one would think that it would have been posted as a common check this item for problem fixing in this forum.

Back