• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Media File Corrupt - NCIS New Orleans Season 6

jwjohnson

Episode 12 of the 5 disc stops encoding and says there is an error. I've attached the AnyDVD log as well as the CloneDVD mobile log. Attempting to make an M4V from the Video TS file AnyDVD creates. Had the disc replaced and same error appears. No read errors were reported by AnyDVD. Cleaned both discs wild mild soap and microfiber - no change.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.1_Info_G_NCIS NEW ORLEANS S6 D3.ziplog
    109.8 KB · Views: 3
  • NCIS NO S6 E12.txt
    86.9 KB · Views: 2
Episode 12 of the 5 disc stops encoding and says there is an error. I've attached the AnyDVD log as well as the CloneDVD mobile log. Attempting to make an M4V from the Video TS file AnyDVD creates. Had the disc replaced and same error appears. No read errors were reported by AnyDVD. Cleaned both discs wild mild soap and microfiber - no change.
Have you tried it from the original? This must be from a compressed copy. I have never seen a NCIS original disc on a single layer disc and with NO protection.

Have you tried it from the original? This must be from a compressed copy. I have never seen a NCIS original disc on a single layer disc and with NO protection.
That log is after ripping to folder With AnyDVD. A slightly different error message appears when trying to run CloneDVD Mobile on the original disc With AnyDVD in background. I could redo that and get the log for it if it would be helpful.

That log is after ripping to folder With AnyDVD. A slightly different error message appears when trying to run CloneDVD Mobile on the original disc With AnyDVD in background. I could redo that and get the log for it if it would be helpful.
AnyDVD would remove the protection, but it would not take a double layer disc and turn it into a single layer disc, which the disc in your log is. It looks like AnyDVD was used to remove the protection, another program compressed it to a single layer disc, then you are using that for the CDVDm input. Might/should work, but what happened in the second step. You really should use the original.

Also, what version of CDVDm are you using? If one of the newer versions (1.7, 1.8, 1.9), do you have another version you can try? Each of those have some issues with some discs. If you have a Slysoft license, try 1.2.0.1., it works all the time. It will not work with a Redfox license though.

Back