• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Media errors and freezing up

Webslinger
sscdbhk5 has gone but drvmcdb remains.

Rats. It really should be gone by now. You can just select the entry in your registry and delete it, but I would hate for you to do that and get a bsod as a result when you reboot or something.

It shouldn't be from Nero, Powerdvd, nor WMP.

You can try retesting now to see if it was sscdbhk5 that was the problem (probably from RecordNow). And if that doesn't work I guess you try to manually delete the drvmcdb entry in your lowerfilters, but I can't guarantee doing so won't cause issues. Really the best way to get rid of those entries is by properly uninstalling the associated software that put it there to begin with (but I have seen in some cases where uninstallers didn't properly remove everything).

Webslinger
Removing Sonic DLA using add/remove programs caused the removal process to hang so I rebooted and then removed Sonic Record Now (or could have been vice versa) during which I got a message that some settings had been changed by DLA and needed to be changed back to enable removal. Proceeded and that and Sonic update manager were removed.
W

Webslinger
Removing Sonic DLA using add/remove programs caused the removal process to hang so I rebooted and then removed Sonic Record Now (or could have been vice versa) during which I got a message that some settings had been changed by DLA and needed to be changed back to enable removal. Proceeded and that and Sonic update manager were removed.
W

Is drvmcdb still remaining in lowerfilters? Anyway, you can retest Clonedvd now. If it doesn't work, then you might want to try deleting drvmcdb from lowerfilters yourself, but I can't guarantee you won't get a BSOD after rebooting if you do so.

Ideally, drvmcdb should not be listed.

Webslinger
drvmcdb is still there but I've just made 8 DVD's on the trot without any problem so its looking good.
Thanks
W

Webslinger
drvmcdb is still there but I've just made 8 DVD's on the trot without any problem so its looking good.
Thanks
W

Glad it's working for you. Some programs do cause conflicts with Slysoft programs. Should the same issue happen in the future, look at your filters, and try to figure out what should (slysoft/elby programs) and shouldn't (recordnow, packet writing software, etc) be there.

read http://www.cdr-zone.com/forum/about4719.html for more information

Last edited:
Back