1. RedFox is offering a Cyber-Monday discount of 20% on all products (except upgrades/renewals), valid until November 30, 2022. If you are entertaining the thought of purchasing one of our products then now is the right time to act!
    Dismiss Notice

media error

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by nimo78, Apr 14, 2007.

1. nimo78

nimo78 New Member

:confused: Everytime i try to burn a TS file to a DVDR it reads media error. Is there something wrong with my burner?

2. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

Don't have enough info from you. Might be the burner, might be the media, could be a software conflict or 3-4 other things. Please do the things on this link to help you better. http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=393

3. nimo78

nimo78 New Member

I'm still confused on the response. I dont understand what some of the things are on the response. What i can say for sure is i'm using the latest version of clone dvd2. It worked before when it was a free trial, but now that i bought the key it won't work. I'm using the exact same brand of disc to burn on that i used previously that worked. The anydvd ripper works fine, but when it starts to burn it lasts about 10 seconds and spits the disk out.

4. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator