• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Medal of Honor-Airborne

gungho

1. What version of Game Jackal are you running? v2.9.18.570
2. What is the title of the game you're trying to run? Medal of Honor-Airborne
3. What is the version of the game? 1.0.1030.0
4. Is it cd or dvd version? DVD
5. What region or country is the original disc from? UK
6. What protection does your game use? Securom 7.xx
7. What Operating system are you using? XP Pro 32 bit, SP2
8. What cpu are you using? AMD Athlon 3200+
9. Provide the full error messages you received when attempting to run the game. Conflict with emulation software detected
10. What brand and model optical disc drive did you use to read the disc? What firmware version did you use? ASUS DRW-1608P

Tried, that. Same error message. GJ starts extended profiling after it says "Conflict with emulation software detected". I then start the profile, it fails again & GJ does extended profiling again. Also tried it using my other DVD drive - Toshiba SD-M1612.

Tried, that. Same error message. GJ starts extended profiling after it says "Conflict with emulation software detected". I then start the profile, it fails again & GJ does extended profiling again. Also tried it using my other DVD drive - Toshiba SD-M1612.

O.k., you may want to try some of the steps that Matthew outlines here (even though it's for another game):
click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=6004&page=4

Or you can wait to see if Matthew has anything more to suggest for you.

:doh: OK, I left the DLL's where they were. All I actually did in the end was ignore the emulation error message, let GJ do its extended profiling, then removed the DVD before starting the profile to play the game. Silly old me.

Back