Mechanic Resurrection issues

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Todd Breault, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Todd Breault

Todd Breault Member

OK, So I have Kodi and periodically I have a problem with blu ray iso playback. This is the 3rd title that has given me grief. From past experience if you choose a different title for playback it will work, but with this title there are at least 30 titles to play. So it seems regardless of which title I choose it will start skipping chapters at will. Is there a particular title? or Something im missing? Is there a setting to prevent this? Any help would be appreciated

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Logfile please

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

3. Todd Breault

Todd Breault Member

Here is the log file. Any help is greatly appreciated

Attached Files:

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

You need to tell Kodi to use the playlist AnyDVD specifies, that disc according to the logfile is supported just fine.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

5. Todd Breault

Todd Breault Member

Thanks. Now, a stupid question. How do I know what AnyDVD specifies? Any way to make a certain one default automatically?

6. Hawk

Hawk Well-Known Member

Anydvd status windows will tell you. In this case it is 393.

You can open status windows by clicking fox found on system tray.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  7. Todd Breault

Todd Breault Member

It worked! Thank you so much! I know this doesn't apply to the forum, but would you happen to know if it is possible to make that the primary file so I just click the movie and go vs selecting a playlist? Or do I need to mount the disc on a virtual drive and have redfox read the image and see the status window every time I have this problem?

8. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

The latest version of Kodi is actually supposed to automatically get the correct playlist info from AnyDVD (the disc.inf file in the root of the disc).
    Do you have a current Kodi version?

9. Todd Breault

Todd Breault Member

I still have 16. I will upgrade and give it a shot. Thank you for everything. This was driving me nuts