• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mechanic Resurrection issues

Todd Breault

OK, So I have Kodi and periodically I have a problem with blu ray iso playback. This is the 3rd title that has given me grief. From past experience if you choose a different title for playback it will work, but with this title there are at least 30 titles to play. So it seems regardless of which title I choose it will start skipping chapters at will. Is there a particular title? or Something im missing? Is there a setting to prevent this? Any help would be appreciated

Logfile please

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Here is the log file. Any help is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.0_Info_J_MECHANIC_RESURRECTION.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
You need to tell Kodi to use the playlist AnyDVD specifies, that disc according to the logfile is supported just fine.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Thanks. Now, a stupid question. How do I know what AnyDVD specifies? Any way to make a certain one default automatically?

Thanks. Now, a stupid question. How do I know what AnyDVD specifies? Any way to make a certain one default automatically?

Anydvd status windows will tell you. In this case it is 393.

You can open status windows by clicking fox found on system tray.

It worked! Thank you so much! I know this doesn't apply to the forum, but would you happen to know if it is possible to make that the primary file so I just click the movie and go vs selecting a playlist? Or do I need to mount the disc on a virtual drive and have redfox read the image and see the status window every time I have this problem?

The latest version of Kodi is actually supposed to automatically get the correct playlist info from AnyDVD (the disc.inf file in the root of the disc).
Do you have a current Kodi version?

I still have 16. I will upgrade and give it a shot. Thank you for everything. This was driving me nuts

Back