• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mechanic Playlist

MartyTwem

I'm attaching a logfile of Mechanic Resurrection. Looking for the proper playlist. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.6.1_Info_F_MECHANIC_RESURRECTION.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
Post split and moved. Please do not hijack topics with an unrelated issue. The topic you posted in was about a supposedly new cinavia version on the mechanic. This has nothing to do with screenpass playlists.

Mechanic: Resurrection still has scrambled play starting at 07:22 play mark using 8.0.7.0 to decrypt.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.7.0_Info_S_MECHANIC_RESURRECTION.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Mechanic: Resurrection still has scrambled play starting at 07:22 play mark using 8.0.7.0 to decrypt.

How do you play back? What player?
The displayed playlist 466 is definitely correct.

Problem results were played on computer with PowerDVD 15 as well as with standalone Panasonic DMP-BD75 (.iso would play fine on computer) I just tried ripping again and rebooting computer before attempting playback and everything seems okay now. PowerDVD kept prompting me to "resume playback". Maybe that was part of the problem. In any event, consider this one closed. Thank you.

Last edited:
The problem is that your decrypted rip you made was made BEFORE anydvd knew how to correctly handle the screenpass on the disc. Meaning screenpass was active and the 466 you're playing from the backup isn't the real 466 it should be. Once a screenpass disc has been ripped with an incorrect decryption. The damage is done, you'll need to rerip from the original and then the backup will work fine too.

Seem to have located the where the problem is. Movie was ripped using 8.0.7.0 and "speedmenu" option. I then was playing movie through "launch original menu" tab and that's where the mixed up version lies. When I choose "466 playlist" it does play fine.

I'm attaching a logfile of Mechanic Resurrection. Looking for the proper playlist. I no longer have the original disc. This log is from an iso using AnyDVD's 'Rip to Image' with the option 'Keep Protection' checked. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.7.0_Info_E_MECHANIC_RESURRECTION.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
The displayed playlist 466 is definitely correct.
Except that 466 is not the one being displayed.
It's better not to mention playlists in the forum at all.
People have different versions of discs and being told that a certain playlist is correct for "this movie", only causes extra confusion.

I installed AnyDVD HD 8.0.7.2 last night and ripped Mechanic Resurrection again from my protected iso mounted with Virtual CloneDrive. It now plays in the correct order using playlist 393. Thanks!

I just bought Mechanic Resurrection from Amazon and I have been unable to get the right playlist. It does not show on anydvdhd and the playlist clonebd pics is not the right one. Here is a log file created by anydvdhd.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.7.2_Info_E_MECHANIC_RESURRECTION.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
I just bought Mechanic Resurrection from Amazon and I have been unable to get the right playlist. It does not show on anydvdhd and the playlist clonebd pics is not the right one. Here is a log file created by anydvdhd.

Noticed in you log file that AnyDVD does not connect to opd, isent that pc with AnyDVD connected to the net ?

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I figured it would be best to keep the information in this thread if someone is searching for it.
It seems the blu-ray included in the 4K does not show a playlist in Anydvd.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.1.0_Info_E_MECHANIC_RESURRECTION_314DC011_A7B1BAE9.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I figured it would be best to keep the information in this thread if someone is searching for it.
It seems the blu-ray included in the 4K does not show a playlist in Anydvd.

I do think 466 is still the correct playlist. The m2ts files matched:
Segment map: 515,516,505,504,518,520,507,510,517,501,509,513,503,512,511,519,514,502,506,508
From here: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15337

Tried to go through the youtube video to find the playlist using powerdvd16 and procman, without any success.
Won't know until I watch it though or AnyDVD is able to put it through their tools.

that's because the procmon method is obsolete. Screenpass / powerdvd have been updated to use cached playlist. Which essentially mean: the right clip sequence under the playlist filename of a wrong sequence. So that when you use that last playlist filename, (and the disc isnt properly decrypted) you end up with a clip sequence in the WRONG order again.

Back