• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MC purchase option available?

wildcard50

just one quick question, i have read on the forum mastercard is accepted as a form of payment. but on the download section only visa and bit coin option are available. is mc available and if so how do i go about doing it? thanks

I Have Tried For 8 days Now Still no master card .:(

Last edited:
There was maintenance on the store and obviously when it came back up the daily transaction limit was quickly your. Keep checking back

Per John Smith in support
Mastercard is not available at this time. There are some technical issues. We are working on it, but we can not say when it will be back yet.
I can assure you that when it is available again they will inform us through the forum. There's multiple people who are in the same boat as you. However if you really want to purchase now and you will use bitcoin for it. Then there are a few posts about some simple ways to do so. And you can even use you MC to pay for the BTC. Here's a link to get you started if interested:
https://www.redfox.bz/bitcoin.html

can prepaid visa be used for purchase in case mastercard is not working by july 24th

ok thank you hopefully there wont be a problem since im in canada

Long time Sly customer waiting for m/c payment method.
Make the m/c availability flair a big one, or email me, please. (My attention may likely be hampered.)
Thanks!

ok thank you hopefully there wont be a problem since im in canada

I'm in the U.S. and while some have had success with prepaid Visa cards, I did not. I called the card issuer but it still didn't work. YMMV

Good Luck

im also a long time slysoft customer never had a problem with this program iam gonna wait for awhile for m/c hopefully it will show back up before or around july 24th

Can someone from RedFox tell us when MasterCard will be accepted and hopefully before July 24th ??? Been trying for weeks without success...

When they work out the kinks. It worked initially but then something threw a wrench on the works. You'll have to wait or use one of the other methods. Redfox doesn't do estimate dates.

I hope the kinks with mastercard get worked out soon. My trial period has expired and I only have MasterCard so I'm out of luck on movies until MasterCard is available :(

Back