• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Maxell blank dvd-r

texasrattler

I just got these discs. A friend gave them to me. I usually use/buy the Tayo Yuidens (Sony ones). What I want to know is if these are any good? The actual Manufacturer is Hitachi Maxell Ltd. and the manufacturer ID is MXL RG02.

I just got these discs. A friend gave them to me. I usually use/buy the Tayo Yuidens (Sony ones). What I want to know is if these are any good? The actual Manufacturer is Hitachi Maxell Ltd. and the manufacturer ID is MXL RG02.

Are they made in Japan? RG02 is pretty decent, but it's only 4x rated, I think.
Pretty old stuff

Where did your friend find that?

Are they made in Japan? RG02 is pretty decent, but it's only 4x rated, I think.
Pretty old stuff

Where did your friend find that?

Not sure. The package is not on the spindal anymore. He lives in Austin,Tx. So he got it somewhere in that city.

Not sure. The package is not on the spindal anymore. He lives in Austin,Tx. So he got it somewhere in that city.

I'm surprised that he was able to find RG02. It's pretty old, I think.

Keep in mind if it is RG02, the media is only rated at 4x.

Last edited:
He didn't just buy the discs. He just gave them to me. He could have had them for a long time. I didn't ask.

He didn't just buy the discs. He just gave them to me. He could have had them for a long time. I didn't ask.

That was nice of him. RG02 is pretty decent, but it's only rated at 4x (at least, I'm pretty sure it is).

Back