• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved MAX South America has debuted- S.A- HomeScreen will not redirect

Julio Nahum

When I log in to max from the AnyStream application, nothing appears when I do so. I try to log in with cookies, and neither. It just gives me that gray screen with nothing...
I'll insert the log file so someone can help me...
Captura de pantalla 2024-02-27 090054.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.3.0.astlog
    911.1 KB · Views: 6
Hello. I'm having the same issue. I'm able to enter on a browser but not on AnyStream, either by credentials or cookies.

Just to let you know that today, in Mexico, "HBOMax" was removed and changed to "Max".

Hello. I'm having the same issue. I'm able to enter on a browser but not on AnyStream, either by credentials or cookies.

Just to let you know that today, in Mexico, "HBOMax" was removed and changed to "Max".
Me too, today. Argentina eliminated HBO MAX, and now it is only called MAX. Is there a solution or is there a problem?

A name change for a streaming provider should not affect the by-browser website address, did the website change its address?

Something changed, the devs need to see what happened, please provide a log file so they can look. @Julio Nahum already provided a log for Argentina, a log file for Mexico might show a different cause.

Last edited:
@Pete @RedFox 1
Hello.
The same situation is happening to me.
Max debuted today in Latin America.
I am located in Brazil.

Attachments

615.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Okay thank you, we are aware of this, MAX is making changes in the countries you are in, please give us time to adjust. Thank you. This does not affect the USA or Europe, only South America, now that we what they have done, we need time to adjust. No more "Me Too" posts are needed. We understand. Thank you. Patience is a virtue. :giggle:

Last edited:
Your patience is appreciated, we are looking into it now. It may take some time so please do not flood our forum with requests to fix it.

Try and log into HBOMax and the Max site should come up, if they have initiated it already, there are no issues in the USA where MAX is stable.
The domain hbomax.com no longer exists, now everyone is directed to max.com.
The website works normally.

The domain hbomax.com no longer exists, now everyone is directed to max.com.
The website works normally.
This is being looked into, please have some patience. That's why I asked if AnyStream HBOMax was being redirected.

Ahora, cuando intento iniciar sesión en HBOMAX, aparece una pantalla como esta y no puedo acceder a ninguna de ellas. AVISO POR DUDAS
Agradecemos su paciencia , lo estamos investigando ahora. Puede llevar algún tiempo, así que no inundes nuestro foro con solicitudes para solucionarlo.
1709045531317.png

This is being looked into, please have some patience. That's why I asked if AnyStream HBOMax was being redirected.
I understand, in this case I was just communicating what happened.
But the Hbomax tab is the same as Max, the screen is empty, without any information and without any redirection.

I understand, in this case I was just communicating what happened.
But the Hbomax tab is the same as Max, the screen is empty, without any information and without any redirection.
We had no idea how they were going to do this, so please give us some time, and do not flood the thread with posts, we understand your situation. Please be patient. ;)

¿Cuál es tu duda?
No no, solo pongo esa captura de pantalla por si puede ayudar de alguna manera. Ahora la pestaña HBOMAX redirige a MAX pero no se puede acceder a ella. Te envío los logs para que puedas verlos y poder ayudarte. YO SOY DE ARGENTINA.

Attachments

154.3 KB · Views: 0

Back