• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Max Resolutions

Is it the first movie, or the 2nd one?

I already got the first one, and I want to look at the 2nd.

Is it the first movie, or the 2nd one?

I already got the first one, and I want to look at the 2nd.
New one is 720p quality and terrible audio...hopefully that will change, but we don't know what they are allowing for browsers now.
Prior to the change, I grabbed it in HEVC at 2160p and 18gb's.
You can still hop over to Mexico and grab it from HBOMAX if you have a working VPN.

Other than that...I can tell you I can watch it on MAX in 4K...but that's not a browser.

Getting it working is the big first step....and the team did it fast! Thank You guys!

My advice is to watch it from the browser on your TV and we will continue to work on it and when it’s back to normal then download it. I don’t think it’s going away too soon.

My advice is to watch it from the browser on your TV and we will continue to work on it and when it’s back to normal then download it. I don’t think it’s going away too soon.
I'll wait.

Thanks for getting this version out so quickly!!

I'll be patient while the bugs are being found and squashed.

:)

Back