• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Matrix Reloaded HD DVD

Bigrick

im not sure if anyone has had this problem but i cant seem to rip this movie it just gets to a certain % and stays there nothing happens can anyone help?

A disc that hangs during ripping it likely defective. Removing AnyDVD from the equation will help determine the problem.

I recently had the same issue with the BD of Hellboy. It would play fine, but not rip. Not even with IMGBURN or with AnyDVD switched off.

I returned it to the store and received an exchange copy, which works .....

Cheers

BC55

Warner HD_DVD's

im not sure if anyone has had this problem but i cant seem to rip this movie it just gets to a certain % and stays there nothing happens can anyone help?

Just in case somebody is interested in.

My LG burner didn't even see the HD-DVD Bourne Ultimatum (ref 825 373 4.32)
A rip with "Rename highest XPL file" and ImgBurn worked fine.

It's the same problem with the "Matrix suite". The disk hang after about 30 min approx.
Should be something in the Warner Bros protection scheme, guess.

I had no problem with any of the Matrix discs or Bourne Ultimatum on my LG drive. Nonetheless, Warner is known to have some crappy quality control on their HD DVD releases, so, it's quite possible they're just simply bad discs.

Back