• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mastercard

Lukas

I plan during the summer holidays to buy a lifetime license of your products but the easiest way would be via the Master card or through a virtual visa card is there any easy way how to create a virginal visa card? Or will Master Card be available? THANK YOU
I had planned it earlier but Mastrcard is not available and bitcoin is overall complicated and lengthy

There's a guide up top for Visa if you're in the USA. As to MasterCard, unlikely to ever happen anymore. (Though never say never). MasterCard doesn't want to do business with a 'project' like RedFox.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Unfortunately I'm not from the USA I'm from the Czech Republic

Unfortunately I'm not from the USA I'm from the Czech Republic
Look into buying bitcoins with your MC, with the "always on" discount for Bit coins the cost ends up being about the same when using a credit/debit card.

You might even find it a bit cheaper with BC.

FurryGuy THANX The problem is that bitcoin has very slow transactions and many forum users complain that the transaction they are reporting to them is error or does not allow them to go through the transaction process enough to fear the bitcoin to pay

Slow transactions? Nonsense, the speed depends on the transaction fee you include (which the additional 10% covers). I've done transactions with bitcoins and got a confirmation in under 15 minutes. All for a measly $3 processing fee.

Last edited:
Ch3vr0n THANX !!! I did not know that it was already repaired well to pay then bitcoin

There never was a problem. The lower the fee, the longer it takes for the system to confirm. It's always been like that. Though there is a small hurdle to get over. It's not like swapping your card through a terminal, but there is a Bitcoin guide up top too. Though you will likely need to find a local replacement, or use a PC based wallet (and matching mobile app) like electrum like I do.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Ch3vr0nI will tell you so, so I personally would prefer to be a card transaction but if there is no other way off with btc advice but would it be better if it could be secured VISA credit card in virtual form outside the us is it somehow possible? THANK YOU

Some users have used virtual Visa cards yes, but they were mostly US based. The only way to know for sure is to try it and hope it works.

Thank you very much for your help

Back