• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mastercard option for payment of AnyDVD?

sunzi

Dear forum,

this topic has been brought up already but the issue seemed to have re-occurred.
I am willing to purchase (an on old LTL user) a licence again at the offered discout today but not above that.

Any hint?

Cheers,
Sunzi

Sorry, currently we are only able to process Visa and Bitcoin. It's not that we don't have the skills to implement Mastercard, Paypal or any other online payment, they just don't like us. Bad world.

Last edited:
Dear Ivan,

I want to use my Mastercard as I don't own a visa card.
Mastercard is not offered as a payment option.

Please advise

Sunzi

Then your only route is to buy bitcoin with it and use that to buy your license (and get a 10% extra discount) OR but a prepaid Visa approved for international purposes.

Hmmm...

I don't use bitcoin nor do I plan to. Same for a prepaid Visa card as I am happy with my Master card and prefer to keep things simple.
So it looks I can't purchase AnyDVD. Fortunately I have a colleage who uses that SW..... ;-)

Sunzi

or you could see if your colleage has a visa :) and pay him back :)

Sunzi
I would just apply for a Visa card and purchase all Three of RedFox's software to get the best discount. Then a few mounts down the road you can just close out the Visa card.
I just Purchased my "Second Set" about an hour ago with my Visa card and all went just as Smoothly as the first time. I'm pretty sure the extra 20% discount will show up again.

Last edited:
The Elby site appears to support Mastercard; would it not be possible to allow AnyDVD to be bought through there?

Failing that, could we sign up to be notified if/when you start supporting Mastercard again? Checking back every couple of weeks on the offchance is going to get tiresome.

The Elby site appears to support Mastercard; would it not be possible to allow AnyDVD to be bought through there?

Failing that, could we sign up to be notified if/when you start supporting Mastercard again? Checking back every couple of weeks on the offchance is going to get tiresome.
We will post it immediately if we are taking Master Card in the future. I can walk you through buying it with Visa or Bitcoin if you want it. Just PM me.

My home bank doesn't offer VISA just the MC.
Too bad MC doesn't like Redfox but that's life.

Still looking for an option to obtain a licence (again)

sunzi

My home bank doesn't offer VISA just the MC.
Too bad MC doesn't like Redfox but that's life.

Still looking for an option to obtain a licence (again)

sunzi
Use Bitcoin and get 30% off. Its not hard.

Back