Mastercard not listed on checkout (cart) purchase. ( Resolved)

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by jcd1126, May 26, 2016.

1. jcd1126

jcd1126 New Member

Last night, I tried purchasing a new AnyDVD HD (Order O28-VRR) license... using my MasterCard. It was rejected by my bank because this is a foreign transaction. So, I waited until today and called my bank and advised them of this purchase and they have tagged my account to allow the purchase... only until the close of business today (5:00 PM, EST). So, I immediately filled out the purchasing info again but, when I got to the end of the page, MasterCard is no longer listed... only BitCoin and VISA. I've clear out my cookies and browsing and tried again... still no MasterCard. I don't have (nor a friend) who has VISA. So, at this point, what am I to do????

2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Let me see what the issue is, I am very sorry for your problems.

3. rdgrimes

rdgrimes Well-Known Member

same here, no MC option available

4. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Looking into it as we speak, thank you for reporting.

5. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

We have a daily transaction limit for Mastercard (and Visa too, but Visa is higher).
    After the daily limit of transactions is reached, our system automatically "hides" Mastercard as payment option.
    In about 4 hours from now the Mastercard "gate" will be re-opened.

A lot of people have been waiting for Mastercard, so no wonder why we reached our daily limit today.

Sorry and thank you for your patience.

6. flodurko

flodurko New Member

I had a back problem to pay with Bitcoin, it was my attempt which was not out yet ... but at the moment can not let me pay via MasterCard cards. Already has pretty upset - I can not circumvent the stupid way of payment. Now it suits me to Step 4 - Finished! What should I do?

7. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

If your "Finished!" page said it was success - you should see a link to your key. (as well as an email with key)
    If not success -it will say so. (and you will get a "fail" email too)
    -W

8. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

You cancelled your Bitcoin order - obviously you desperately clicked on Bitcoin (without having Bitcoin) after Mastercard was not liosted.

Please be patient, Mastercard will be available after the daily limit has been reset (in about 3 hours from now)

9. flodurko

flodurko New Member

I guess I'll try again sometime tomorrow.

10. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

Depending on your availability - you might want to set a timer/alarm for 3.x hours from now and get to the door early.
    Tonight's traffic could still be pretty heavy.
    -W

11. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

All fixed, back in the Purchase options.

12. jcd1126

jcd1126 New Member

Thanks very much. Actually, it was of okay several hours ago and I made my purchase immediately... before MasterCard reached its transaction limit. All is good now and thanks, again.

RedFox 1 likes this.
  13. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Anytime. We are always here to help you.

14. Jerry62712

Jerry62712 Well-Known Member

1) I believe I've seen that CloneCD and CloneDVD are from a different company. When I purchased them with the LTL of AnyDVD does that mean I don't have to buy them again?

2) My original purchase LTL is from a decade ago and therefore there is no discount for it?

3) My second purchase from Jan 2015 (not HD) will get a 50% reduction for two months? We pay by the year so was that meant to be 50% per year for two years? Whatever it is, how do we enter that on the order form?

4) The announcement page has CloneDVD Mobile, but not CloneDVD2 (which I have). The products page has it, but not the purchase page. Is this just an oversight?

15. sondeterra

sondeterra Well-Known Member

Clone DVD is an El By product not slysoft so you don't need a new one, CloneCD is slysoft now Red Fox and may require new purchase.

16. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

I would contact Support or Personal Message (PM) Ivan with your issues, so that you will be heard, and that they can get to the bottom of your problems.

Good luck.

17. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

The only thing you must re-purchase is AnyDVD.
    Elby products are not affected by this. So CloneDVD2 is OK.
    Of the other 2 Redfox products. CloneDVD-Mobile is slated for a major upgrade so you might want to bundle a new key for that now to save money later. (if you use it)
    -W