• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

marie antoinette

ggroyal1117

can't copy marie antoinette with latest version of anydvd, using 1clickpro.
gets error message 53 about half way.
Thanks,
George G. Royal

can't copy marie antoinette, read error about halfway thru. Using latest anydvd and 1clickpro. This is my first falure.
thanks,

This is one of those heavily borked structures, like Saw 3. However, AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 and the latest 6.1.2.3 should handle it easily...

Summary for drive R: (AnyDVD 6.1.1.4)
TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SDM2012C TU01
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Marie Antoinette
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
Found & removed bogus title set!
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to Title 16!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 82 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Thanks for the reply. everything looks the same except for the changed firstplay: jumped directly to title 16 and I am using 6.1.2.3 that I downloaded yesterday

Try to clean DVD

I have found that eye glass cleaner works best, not window cleaner. I have had to clean a dvd uo to 4 times until I got a happy face.
I also made a backup copy of my Marie Antoinette.

CloneDVD2 and anyDVD 6.1.14 worked fine for me. I just wanted the movie though for screencapping. LOL. I had no problems backing it up.

Download DvdFab Decrypter from their website (it's free) and it will rip the movie to your hard drive. If you want to burn it to a disk, then you can use DVD shrink or anything else.

Thanks for the reply. everything looks the same except for the changed firstplay: jumped directly to title 16 and I am using 6.1.2.3 that I downloaded yesterday
First update to AnyDVD to 6.1.2.5 here http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html
Second, 1ClickPro also came out with an update for these movie, please check their webpage to update to the latest version. Let us know, we will ge you up and working. If you like you can try CloneDVD2 free for 21 day at the same webpage I linked to above for AnyDvd.;)

Back