• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

mapsend topo backup

flash

Hi Folks I want to make a backup of my mapsend topo navigation cd as it has to be in the drive to use it, but when I try and use the back up cd I get a message " please insert the mapsend top cd into your drive" any ideas of away around this please?

Hi Folks I want to make a backup of my mapsend topo navigation cd as it has to be in the drive to use it, but when I try and use the back up cd I get a message " please insert the mapsend top cd into your drive" any ideas of away around this please?

Without knowing what the original protection is on the disc, it's impossible to help you. Also is this a PC program?

mapsend topo

How do you find out what the protection is? and yes it is a pc program downloadable to a GPS unit.
Regards Flash

Thanks I will do what you advise,and come back if there are any issues.
Regards Flash

Back