• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

maplom.sys causing BSOD on wake

BruceInCola

Win 7 64 bit
Latest ver of GJ installed (4.1.15). After installing, every time my computer goes to sleep, and I then try to wake it up, it won't, and eventually gives me a BSOD, which points to the maplom.sys driver. If I uninstall GJ and run CC Cleaner to get rid of all registry entries, it wakes from sleep no prob.

I reinstalled again just to double check that it was indeed GJ and not something else, and the behavior was repeated.

Any suggestions as a work around?

Thanks

Win 7 64 bit (home premium) with SP1

That's interesting... we have not seen that before. Although we have seen a BSOD issue when drives have been disconnected. What sort of DVD drive is attached to the system?

Back