• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Manual Lifetime purchase, payment in progress

Gary Mos

I ordered about a half hour ago and got the message that my order couldn't be processed automatically and it will be reviewed by staff members. Does anyone know what would the approximate wait time will be? I saw in another thread where Jill can check and see if orders are pending. Is Jill around?

First things first. What's the exact error message you got?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

It said:

Payment in Progress!!!!
The payment for this order is not finalized yet, it's status will be checked every 5 minutes.

Payment PTP-V7X for Order OYU-VCT over 675.39 CNY is queued for manual processing.
Your order could not be processed automatically and will be reviewed by our staff members as soon as possible. To avoid duplicate orders, please do not try to order again until further notice.

No 'error: 66' or something? Then @Ivan or @Jill will need to investigate

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Correct, no 'error: 66'. Thank you for your fast replies Ch3vr0n, I will wait for @Ivan or @Jill to check things out!

Back