• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Manchester by the sea

blaster27

screenpass im guessing...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.4_Info_G_MANCHESTER_BY_THE_SEA.ziplog
    584.3 KB · Views: 95
it was still playing out of order. added speed menu. stopped doing it

Then @Pete your presence has been requested. Mentioned playlist possibly incorrect

Received a Warning that this DVD requires Version 8.0.9.6 to play properley

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.5_Info_E_MANCHESTER_BY_THE_SEA.ziplog
    589.1 KB · Views: 15
No, RedFox does not do ETA's. It will be released when it's ready to be.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

That's nothing unusual for screenpass titles. Its even on the low side

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Although I have been with AnyDVD for years I'm going to sound like a newbie. I searched references to AnyDVD directing you to the correct playlist but can't find the feature. I'm using in conjuction with HandBrake and PLEX.

Although I have been with AnyDVD for years I'm going to sound like a newbie. I searched references to AnyDVD directing you to the correct playlist but can't find the feature.

The playlist will be listed in the AnyDVD status window (just open AnyDVD to see the status window) and also secondly inside the 'disc.inf' file AnyDVD has created on the root of the disc.

Back