• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Manchester by the Sea

woolhead

stopping at 95%

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_D_MANCHESTER_BY_THE_SEA.ziplog
    999.8 KB · Views: 29
What is 'it' ? Scanning ends when the Fox tray icon is solid red again and puts the mask back on, it doesn't have a percentage. You need to explain what you're doing, and with what.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

maybe a screenpass issue. Using clone dvd it gets stuck. if I try to break up title menus, etc.. it doesn't matter. Every which way I try it gets stuck and gets a read error.

I may have gotten it to backup with clone dvd by removing the 'preserve menus' and unclicking the 1st title menu that came up. it allowed the disc to read all the way. I will see how this backup comes out once complete.

Screenpass doesn't exist on DVD's. That's a Blu-ray playlist protection.

Unticking titles and the menu setting is an indication of it possibly being a new DVD protection, @James will need to look.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

I may have gotten it to backup with clone dvd by removing the 'preserve menus' and unclicking the 1st title menu that came up. it allowed the disc to read all the way. I will see how this backup comes out once complete.

Please try AnyDVD 8.0.9.3.
Please let me know, if it works now. Thank you.

James... do you know if you guys are in the process of working on cinavia removal on standard DVD's? I can put a list of a quite a few standard DVD's that have cinavia on them. IF it is in the process, any kind of ETA for it to be out? I'm running into this more and more lately.

do you know if you guys are in the process of working on cinavia removal on standard DVD's?
For this to work similar to CloneBD, the DVD program being used would have to convert the audio stream. There are no plans for CloneDVD to do this (as far as I know).

Yes and no. The fix from AnyDVD would have to be updated to support CloneDVD first.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Back