• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Managed Copy to be absent from final AACS specification

That's correct. Making a copy of a disc you own is fine but once you sell the original you no longer own it, making your copy illegal.
yes I figured as much but I don't know exactly what managed copy is or why you even would want or need it with anydvd?

and this is the message that confused me most below.

Believe it or not. I urgently want Managed Copy to come. Why? Because it's the cheapest way to get a "legal license" to own a movie. Maybe many AnyDVD owners do not care about that, but I do. Currently I'm buying all Blu-Ray movies which I like and put them into my shelf. There they are collecting dust because I rip them once and then never need them again. With Managed Copy it would be possible to make a legal copy (you'd get some kind of invoice/bill for the copy) and then resell the physical disc on ebay. The first Managed Copy is supposed to very cheap, maybe even free. So this would be an ultra cheap way to have a clean conscience and still save a lot of money.

Back