• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Man of Steel

funreviews

Any luck with Man of Steel? (US/region 1 - DVD format) Any tricks/tips or does it copy without issue?

Worked great backing up to disc (I used 7.3.7.4).

AnyDVD and CloneDVD2

Last edited:
Neither i, had problem with Man Of Steel

99.99% you have "bad" DVD or Drive

Neither i, had problem with Man Of Steel

99.99% you have "bad" DVD or Drive

Don't discount bad media as well Commercial press or blank dvd media of poor quality also not doing proper burns as well one should let this process finish and not multitask to reduce errors as well as slow down the burns to reduce write errors. Those bad drives/media are part factors of bad finish copies.

No actual statement that there was a problem or what it was. No logs. We also don't know what version of the disc it is. I know that there is a Region A Blu-ray rental version. Did they do that with the DVD release, as well?

Without any useful information there's not much to say/recommend.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

No actual statement that there was a problem or what it was. No logs. We also don't know what version of the disc it is. I know that there is a Region A Blu-ray rental version. Did they do that with the DVD release, as well?

Without any useful information there's not much to say/recommend.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

View attachment AnyDVD_7.3.9.0_Info_D_MAN_OF_STEEL.ziplog

I have attached a log. I am in region 1, and this was a non-netflix copy of 'man of steel'.

Progress halts about 50% in to a copy.

View attachment 23853

I have attached a log. I am in region 1, and this was a non-netflix copy of 'man of steel'.

Progress halts about 50% in to a copy.
This is a log for a Blu-ray. If it is a Blu-ray and it stops copying across then it's always a faulty/dirty disc or failing drive.

Sorry. Here is the log file.

It can't read sectors at 12%

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.8.3_Info_F_MAN_OF_STEEL.ziplog
    146.5 KB · Views: 1
Wrong section that's a bluray, you're in the DVD only section. Your floor is one floor down. That said, any time you're getting read errors on a bluray is ALWAYS either a defective disc or drive. It is NEVER a bad sector protection mechanism.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Back