• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

man in need please help me

fishychip

please can some body out there help me i am not very good with computors
i have had any dvd for about 6 months now with never any problems i came today to copy a dvd that was encrypted and all it does is you get a silly voice saying OH NO and this message c\programe files\elaboratebytes\clone
dv2\eraser\pal\video_ts\video_ts.ifo
unable to open file the system cannot find the file specified
i have got anydvd 6.1.8.4. and when i try a dvd with out any encryption i get same message please help many thanx

i have had any dvd for about 6 months now with never any problems i came today to copy a dvd that was encrypted and all it does is you get a silly voice saying OH NO and this message c\programe files\elaboratebytes\clone
i have got anydvd 6.1.8.4. and when i try a dvd with out any encryption i get same message please help many thanx
Just reinstall CloneDVD, this will cure the problem.

Try some different media, maybe some Verbatim. What disc is it and where did you obtain it? We need more inofrmation to help you.

Try some different media, maybe some Verbatim. What disc is it and where did you obtain it? We need more inofrmation to help you.

Look closer:

and this message c\programe files\elaboratebytes\clone

No, he just needs to reinstall elby CloneDVD2. The problem is, that the "eraser" directory has been deleted or corrupted.

Back